Ekta integrates real-world businesses and properties into our blockchain ecosystem, creating value and purpose for both worlds. Ekta is a Sanskrit name that means integrity and unity for all people.
Ekta’s vision is to bridge blockchain with the physical world to enable profit with purpose and improve people’s lives and the natural world around us.
Ekta’s mission is to leverage blockchain technology to onboard the 95% of the world’s population that’s not yet on-chain through clear utility and value.
Ekta is pioneering the way towards mass adoption and spearheading blockchain’s crossing of the chasm.
Ekta is seeking a motivated candidate with excellent communication skills to join our growing team as a Social Media Manager. Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for ideating content across all channels, managing the social teams and designers, and liaising with influencers. The ideal candidate will collaborate closely with company editors and coordinate project timelines.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Ideate and create content
- Create and organize social media calendar for multiple platforms and channels
- Ensuring content has been scheduled and posted
- Coordinate with company’s copywriting team and graphic designers
- Delegate and ensure timely responses to comments and engagement
- Monitoring of campaigns and reporting using social media analytics tools
- Build influencer program to strengthen company awareness
- Content ideation and strategic development relevant to an up-to-date web3 / NFT / “degen” style and tone of voice
- Experience with TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, platforms
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Social Media calendar management
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Productive collaboration and multi-tasking skills
- Effective listening skills
- Proficient in Google collaborative tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Influencer Marketing outreach
Desired additional skills
- Blockchain, DeFi, NFT experience/understanding
- Experience with TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Google, Telegram analytics platforms
- Knowledge of Asana or other project management systems
- Experience with Telegram and Discord
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 -3 years of client management experience or in-house experience
- 1-2 years of experience working on a corporate or client account with Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram
- 2 years of project management experience – preferred